|TRAVEL INSURANCE ALL SEASON PROTECTION PLAN
|Private Home Rental | Guest Services | Reservation Request | Vacation Planning
Weddings and Family Reunions | Discounts and Specials | Discount Ski Lift Tickets | Breckenridge Activities
Breckenridge Home Owners | Contact Us | Links | Travel Insurance | About Us
©2005-2011 Season's Dreams, Inc
Breckenridge, Colorado, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, President's Weekend, MLK Weekend, Easter, memorial Day, 4th of July, and
Labor Day, Breckenridge Colorado Vacation Rental Homes, Breckenridge Ski Resort Area, Holidays in Breckenridge
1. If you decline the insurance, you
can still elect to purchase it later as
long as it is before final payment or
30 days prior to arrival, whichever
2. If you are making a new
reservation to arrive less than 30
days out, you may purchase the time
NOTE: If insurance is purchased within
14 days of initial trip payment, the
Pre-Existing Medical Condition
Exclusion will be waived. You must be
medically able to travel when you pay
your cost. Applies to the first $25,000
of resort cost per person and $50,000
of resort cost per booking.
|For specific questions regarding insurance,
refer your customers to Travel Guard.
Our representatives are available
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Refer to product number 008573 - P1 08/09
Download the Description of Coverage here!
if due to:
• Sickness, injury or death of Insured, Traveling Companion, Service Animal,
Family Member, or Business Partner
• Inclement Weather conditions causing delay or cancellation of travel
• A named hurricane causing cancellation of travel to the Insured’s Destination
that is Inaccessible or Uninhabitable
• The Insured’s Primary Residence being made Uninhabitable by Natural Disaster,
vandalism, or burglary
• The Insured's Destination being made Uninhabitable by a flood, tornado,
earthquake, fire, wildfire, volcanic eruption, or blizzard that is due to natural
causes, vandalism, or burglary
• Being involved in or delayed due to an automobile accident, while en route to
the Insured’s Destination
• Strike, resulting in the complete cessation of travel services at the point of
departure or Destination
• Termination of employment or layoff affecting the Insured or his/her Traveling
Companion; must occur more than 14 days after effective date of coverage; must
have been with the same employer for at least one year
• Insured or Traveling Companion is called to active military service or military
leave is revoked
• The Insured has an employer-initiated transfer within the same organization of
250 or more miles after the Insured’s effective date of coverage which requires
the Insured's Primary Residence to be relocated
• The primary or secondary school where the Insured or Traveling Companion is a
student must extend its operating session beyond its regular schedule, which
cause the extension of the originally scheduled school year beyond the originally
scheduled end date and the Departure Date falls within that period of time
• A theft of passports or visas specifically required for the Insured’s Trip
substantiated by a police report.
Reasons not covered:
• Carrier-caused delays such as mechanical difficulties (covered under Trip Delay).
• Travel arrangements cancelled by the tour operator, airline, or cruise line.
• Change in plans (“I just don’t want to go.”).
• Normal pregnancy or childbirth.
• Financial circumstances (“I can’t afford to go.”).
• Business or contractual obligations (“My boss changed my vacation.”).
• Any government regulation or prohibition, war, civil disorder.
Trip Cancellation/Interruption *Resort Cost
(for bookings up to $100,000/$25,000 per person)
Trip Delay $ 500
(Maximum of $100 per day, missed flight
coverage will be provided up to the cost of
economy airfare to catch up to the trip)
Medical Expense $ 10,000
(one-time $100 deductible for outpatient
Emergency Dental Limit $ 1,000
Emergency Medical Transportation $100,000
Baggage, Sporting Equipment, Personal Effects $ 500
Baggage Delay $ 200
Travel Medical Assistance Included
Worldwide Travel Assistance Included
Concierge Services Included
Identity Theft Assistance Included
Roadside Assistance Included
Vehicle Return Assistance Included
Coverages Per Person
We are now offering All Season Protection Plan insurance from
Travel Guard, one of the most trusted names in travel insurance. The
plan covers you and your travel investments if you need to cancel your
trip due to covered reasons prior to departure or if other covered
unforeseen circumstances arise during your trip, causing it to be
What if a loved one becomes ill and you can’t leave home? Or you need
to return early? Or weather prevents you from coming home?